Thursday, March 21, 2013


 JUSTICE LEAGUE





First impression:

I am not a fan of this cartoon program, but I am aware of some of the characters, like Superman, Batman, Robin, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawk girl, Wonder woman etc. I started my thinking about the game with these stored infos in my mind. I though we gonna be look like children who will depict some of these characters. However, it was the more real definition of justice the reporters want to use in their game. I was impressed with this group because they were really Iskolars ng Bayan, since they thought of a game that the social phenomenon can be applied on. These are my first impressions on the game. 

During the game:

I was a little bit confused in the game since I was not able to understand it agad- agad. But as we moved on with the game, the mechanics are just easy. 

Players: Requires many person
Roles: the Judge
           the Corrupts
           the taumbayan
Materials: Any thing that can mark the playing area. 
Playing area: mas malaki, mas masaya at makakalaro kayo ng husto.
Mechanics: You have to draw a triangle. Each side, definitely three, will serve as the base for three groups of people. 
Main phase: The objective of the game is to capture the judge that is at the center of the triangle by simply moving him or her in their respective bases. The thrill here is that the three groups will be competing who will win the round. 
First variation: The Judge will go in the center, and will point his/her hands while turning around in that stationary position. After another assigned person to say stop, the group that will be pointed will be judged the corrupts. Their task will be to move the Judge to their base. The objective of the taumbayan is to protect the judge.
Second Variation: The judge will not be the goal, but to tag the group that will be pointed. The goal of the pointed group is to run for their lives until an assigned safe place. The group that will have the highest persons tag will be the winner

Experience:
 The game was so exciting, because it entailed cooperation to everyone in the group. You have to function as one to finish the objective at different variations/ phases of the game. 

How I rate my Performance here:
My grade here will be 1.25, because i'm good at running especially due to adrenaline rush. And yeas, I have mentioned adrenaline, it pumped and got me enjoyed the game, though it was sabaw at first. XD

How I rate the game: 
For me, the score of this invented game is 8, since it has passed my standards for a game.

MVP of the game:
 I would choose Paulo as MVP. He did performed well on this game.

Award: 
I would give this game "ang ulirang iskolar ng bayan award". hahaha. The award says it all. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment