Saturday, January 26, 2013




BABOY- BABOY




First Impression:

Baboy- baboy... the first word that came out of my mind was "what?" Ahahaha. Not kidding you men, but actually, I have no idea what that awesome game it would be. So is it a stereotypical game? Not neither. It doesn't even mean to let you feel you're an obese person or a huge one. Ahahaha. But if you know the game, being fat or stout is an edge. XD. So my first impression to this game is that high, since I did not yet experience playing this game.


 During the game:

Ma'am Jo- ann first explained the mechanics of the game. So basically, the goal of the game is to make protect its biik from magnanakaws. Si baboy will be the mother, then all of you will make bigay some important things like wallet, ballpen, ballpen caps, coins, keys or whatwever you think is of piglet potential.Then all of the other players except the mother pig will make nakaw the piglets, then if sino yung smallest number ng na stole na pig at the end of the round, siya na ang papalit na baboy! Ahahaha. So the game went exciting! Off course, na experience ko rin maging baboy. And take note, sa akin nagtapos ang laro dahil hindi sila nakapagnakaw halos ng piglets! So protective me talaga! XD Anyways, being a thief is challenging, and pressuring! Why, because if you got the smallest number of stole pigs, you're dead as the mother pig! Ahahaha. But if you're good and fast, that wouldn't be a problem. XD


Experience:

So nice! The game is so mind- freaking! Your eye- body coordination must be precise so that no one could make nakaw your biiks. If you're like a super slow snail, you've better go shopping instead of playing or else, mabuburo ka lamang. Ahahaha. Just joking. The game is fun! Super fun as in you would like to play it again and again, especially if you're the one whose always been playing as the mother pig! XD ahahaha. 


How I rate my performance here:

There are two grades I could give to myself here: First, as a thief. I would mark myself 1.25, because I was able to experience being the loser, and acted the mother pig, and that factor for me makes a -.025 mark on the perfect score. XD. On the other hand, as a mother, I would grade myself flat 1.0, because i'm best when it comes to protection. I'm a piglet- keeper indeed. XD LOLS


How I rate the game:

I grade this game 8.3, since it's witty, fun and creative. I


MVP of the game:

I would give Dexter the MVP award here! OMG, he's like Flash in stealing piglets! Ahahaha. And that's why I got few pigs in that turn I became the pig. XD Ahahaha. Good job, Dexter!

No comments:

Post a Comment